| http://notthelab.blogspot.com/2013/01/tips-for-grad-school-recruiting-weekends.html |
http://pipeline.corante.com/
I think the greatest take-away for the recruitment weekends is that I'm going to be working for the schools, doing a lot of work for barely any money.. This is a learning experience for me, as well as a chance to make a substantial contribution to a prospective field, and I just need to communicate that I understand the work involved and am willing to make the commitment. From there, it's the school's responsibility to show me why I should work for them.
My main area of focus is more biological/pharamcological/medical chemistry, so I'm on the lookout for more of those resources. Most of the blogs I've seen have been organic and synthetic types of chemistry. If you know of any biochemistry blogs, I would love to visit them!
I think the greatest take-away for the recruitment weekends is that I'm going to be working for the schools, doing a lot of work for barely any money.. This is a learning experience for me, as well as a chance to make a substantial contribution to a prospective field, and I just need to communicate that I understand the work involved and am willing to make the commitment. From there, it's the school's responsibility to show me why I should work for them.
My main area of focus is more biological/pharamcological/medical chemistry, so I'm on the lookout for more of those resources. Most of the blogs I've seen have been organic and synthetic types of chemistry. If you know of any biochemistry blogs, I would love to visit them!
No comments:
Post a Comment